EPS offers a wide variety of fuel transfer systems engineered and manufactured to meet our customer requirements. Single source responsibility integrating the correct equipment and auxiliary components provides efficiency, reliability, performance guarantee and time savings. Our systems are pre-engineered, pre-piped and pre-wired.
Our fuel transfer systems include:
- Industrial high performance gear pumps controlled using lead-lag logic with automatic alternation for redundancy.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Strainers: Y-type, single or double basket.
- PLC based control providing manual and automatic operation with interlocks for protection and remote monitoring.
- Hinged door with disconnect switch interlock, visual and audible alarms for pump failure, tank level, low flow or communication fault.
- Fill of storage and day tanks
- Fuel circulation to boilers
- Truck unloading
- Fuel filtration
- Fuel supply monitoring
- Additive injection
Feel free to contact EPS Manufacturing Division by phone at (787) 883-8880 or by e-mail at email@example.com to obtain assistance for the design and fabrication of your systems.
- Simplex, duplex or triplex.
- Enclosure drip pan and leak detector.
- Electrical heat exchanger
- Vertical or horizontal storage tank
- Password protected operator interface terminal (OIT)
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- Low flow protection and interlock
- Constant or variable speed