EPS offers a wide variety of chemical injection systems engineered and manufactured to meet our customer requirements. Single source responsibility integrating the correct equipment and auxiliary components provides efficiency, reliability, performance guarantee and time savings. Our systems are pre-engineered, pre-piped and pre-wired.
Our chemical injection systems include:
- Industrial accurate metering pumps controlled using lead-lag logic with automatic alternation for redundancy.
- Standard accessories: pressure relief valves, back pressure valves, pulsation dampeners, calibration columns, pressure indicators and strainers.
- PLC based control providing manual and automatic operation with interlocks for protection and remote monitoring.
- Hinged door with disconnect switch interlock.
- Visual and audible alarms for pump failure, tank level, process parameter range or communication fault.
- pH Control (Neutralization)
- Odor Control
- Cooling Tower Treatment
Feel free to contact EPS Manufacturing Division by phone at (787) 883-8880 or by e-mail at email@example.com to obtain assistance for the design and fabrication of your systems.
- Multiple pumps
- Hydraulic metering pumps
- Stainless steel
- Single or double containment storage / solution tanks
- Enclosure drip pan and leak detector
- Floor stand or wall mounted structure
- Tank agitators and/or static mixers for accurate injection
- Portable systems
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7