EPS offers a wide variety of water booster systems manufactured to meet our customer requirements. Single source responsibility integrating the correct equipment and auxiliary components provides efficiency, reliability, performance guarantee and time savings. Our systems are manufactured and fully tested at EPS.
Our water booster systems include:
- Industrial high performance centrifugal pumps controlled using lead-lag logic with automatic alternation for redundancy.
- Constant speed or optional variable speed for accurate control and energy savings.
- Variety of instrumentation and digital communication.
- Configurable pressure setpoints and alarms.
- PLC based control providing manual and automatic operation with interlocks for protection and remote monitoring.
- Hinged door with disconnect switch interlock.
- Visual and audible alarms for pump failure, low suction pressure, low discharge pressure and communication fault of instruments.
Feel free to contact EPS Manufacturing Division by phone at (787) 883-8880 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Simplex or multiple pumps for redundancy operation
- Horizontal (close-coupled or frame mounted)
- In-line multi-stage
- Vertical turbine
- Stainless steel
- ASME hydro-pneumatic tanks Water chlorination including pump for circulation of storage tank and metering pumps for sodium hypochlorite accurate application Password protected operator interface terminal (OIT)
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X