EPS offers a wide variety of temperature control units manufactured to meet our customer requirements. Single source responsibility integrating the correct equipment and auxiliary components provides efficiency, reliability, performance guarantee and time savings. Our systems are fully manufactured and tested at EPS.
Our temperature control units include:
- Industrial centrifugal pumps controlled using lead-lag logic with automatic alternation for redundancy.
- Heating and/or cooling. (optional sub-cooling)
- Expansion tanks, air separator, suction diffusers and triple duty valves
Automatic control valves for accurate temperature control and adjustable setpoints.
- Precise instrumentation for fixed or variable demand.
- PLC based control providing manual and automatic operation with interlocks for protection and remote communication.
- Hinged door with disconnect switch interlock.
- Visual and audible alarms for pump, temperature, differential pressure or communication fault.
- HVAC (reheat water)
- Distillation columns
Feel free to contact EPS Manufacturing Division by phone at (787) 883-8880 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simplex or multiple pumps for alternation and redundancy operation.
- Horizontal (close-coupled or frame mounted)
- In-line multi-stage or split case.
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Buffer tanks
- Expansion tanks
- Air separators and make-up systems
- Chemical shot feeder and coupon racks.
- Password protected operator interface terminal (OIT).
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X